Creating an Error Free WordPress Site
- May 29, 2022
- Wade's Innovations Blog
The best way to make sure that your WordPress site is error-free is to test it thoroughly before going live. There are a number of ways to do this:
- Use the WordPress themes and plugins directories to find high-quality, well-tested themes and plugins.
- Use a quality WordPress theme and plugin checker like ThemeCheck or WP Checkup.
- Run your site through a WordPress security scanner like Sucuri or WordFence.
- Use a service like BrowserStack to test your site in different browsers and devices.
- Use the Google PageSpeed Insights tool to get feedback on how you can improve your wordpress site website speed and performance.
Follow the above points and you will be well onto your way to having an error free WordPress site
How Popular is WordPress?
WordPress currently powers more than 35% of all websites on the internet. It is by far the most popular website builder and content management system (CMS). WordPress is used by some of the largest companies in the world, including Microsoft, Facebook, CNN, The Guardian, Forbes, and many more.
There are many reasons for WordPress’s popularity. First of all, it’s free and open source. This means that anyone can contribute to its development and there are no licensing fees. Secondly, it’s very user-friendly and easy to use. Even if you’re not a technical person, you can easily create a website with WordPress. Lastly, WordPress is extremely versatile and can be used to make anything from simple blogs to corporate websites.
About us and this blog
We are a Dawesville digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results online. Our blog is full of useful information that could help.
Request a free quote
We offer various digital marketing services that will help your business grow and thrive online. We are a team of professionals committed to providing only high-quality work for all our customers. Regardless of whether you need an update on Facebook advertising campaigns or website optimisation, we have what it takes!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Why Backing Up Your Website Is Important October 28, 2022
- The Importance of Photoshop for Graphic Designers September 30, 2022
- How Social Media Marketing Can Help Your Dawesville Business September 23, 2022